The ION Digital Servo Drives by PMD are compact and fully equipped and allow the power amplification and the control of DC, brushless and stepper motors.
Thanks to MOSFET technology, these modules are able to deliver power of up to 30A and voltages up to 60V. The single axis of ION drive is based on the Magellan processor and provides CANbus or serial communications.
It is suitable for medical and scientific equipment, industrial, robotics and automation applications.
– DC Brush, Brushless DC and step motor versions
– Ethernet, CANbus or serial communications
– 500 W or 3000 W power rating
– High-efficiency MOSFETs
– Auxiliary encoder input supports gearing and dual loop applications
– Programmable acceleration and deceleration