The PMX series by Arcus provides a wide range of multi-axis controller for stepper motors.
The communication interfaces include USB, RS-485 and Ethernet.
The PMX product line includes 2 and 4 axis controllers, as well as solutions with integrated drivers.
The programming language (A-SCRIPT) is easy to use and makes it easy to integrate the PMX controller into any automation system. It is a stand alone programming language, similar to BASIC, which doesn’t require software experience to program the controller.
It also includes the drag-n-drop programming system interface, that allows the user to create a program without writing any line of code.
– Advanced 2 or 4 axis motion controller
– USB 2.0 and RS-485 communication
– Maximum frequency output 6M
– Trapezoidal or S-curve acceleration
– Search for the reference point using the Home and / or Index encoder channel
– Single quadrature or differential encoder inputs per axis
– Optically isolated digital inputs (8)
– Optically isolated digital outputs (8)
– 10-bit resolution analog inputs (2)
– BASIC autonomous programming language
– Closed loop StepNLoop algorithm