HANDLING SYSTEMS FOR AUTOMATIC WAREHOUSES
Automatic warehouses are automated systems used for materials storage and materials handling.
For instance, some axes require precise and repetitive positioning; other movements require speed control with variable load; and still others require continuous movements at fixed or variable speed.
Our motors for automatic warehouses are therefore based on customer application needs: with our step motors and brushless motors, for example, it is possible to control axes that require position and speed control and adaptation to inertia variation of the load (as in conveyor belts); our closed loop stepper systems are suitable for horizontal or vertical axes control and can also manage an optional brake directly on the motor.
FEATURES OF OUR STEP SYSTEMS:
- Ethernet and Ethercat interfacability with related DS402 communication protocol
- Vector control and closed position loop.
- Flanges from Nema 08 to Nema 34
- High precision and repeatability of positioning.
- Low noise and low vibration.
- Low engine heating.
- Extremely small size.
- It is possible to have an integrated parking brake for vertical axes.
- Dedicated end-of-stroke and homing inputs
- Programmable inputs and outputs
OUR BRUSHLESS SYSTEMS HAVE IN ADDITION:
- Rs 485 interface with Modbus protocol
- Analog and digital input
- 23 Bit incremental or absolute encoder
- Powers from 50 watts to 5 Kw
- Nominal speed 3000 Rpm
- Possibility of providing planetary gearbox on the motor
AC gearmotors, with powers ranging from 6 Watts to 200 Watts, allow movements to be carried out at constant or variable speed
AC GEAR MOTORS CHARACTERISTICS:
- Power supply from 110Vac single-phase to 440Vac three-phase
- Gearboxes with reduction ratios from 5 to 200: 1
- 4 poles
- Brake option
- Nominal speed 1300 Rpm
- Speed regulator
Thanks to our technical support we are able to propose the best solution according to customer application needs.
For more information about our motors for automatic warehouses contact us at email@example.com