Alnico magnets (Aluminum, Nickel and Cobalt) are available in sintered or cast Alnico and in a variety of shapes, including cylinders, blocks and segments.
– magnets made from an alloy of Aluminum, Nickel and Cobalt, it also contains Iron and other metallic elements
– produced by sintering process (for small and complex shapes) or casting process (molding)
– excellent Resistance to high temperatures (up to 500 ° C) and corrosion
– extreme mechanical strenght
– possible shapes: cylinders, blocks, segments