The DC servomotors of the TRE series by Tamagawa are manufactured using samarium-cobalt magnets, particularly suitable for working at high temperatures; these rare earth magnets give the motor a good dynamic and allow its use in applications with strong start/stop cycles.
– Range of power from 30W to 200W
– Nominal torques from 0,098 Nm to 0.6 Nm
– Small size with square flange from 40mm to 75mm
– Max. speed up to 5.000rpm
– Versions with encoder, resolver or tachogenerators available on request