The lead screws with plastic nuts of the MR series by KSS (resins available: polyamide, polyether and polyimede) have excellent flowability, and are therefore suitable for applications that do not require oiling, as the lubricating agent is incorporated into the composition of the material of the nut.
– Outer diameters from 6mm to 12mm
– Pitch from 2mm to 30mm
– Low backlash versions (precision degree C10)
– Total length up to 600mm
– Water and corrosion resistant versions
– Standard nuts in polyamide for high-speed applications and chemical and food environment
– Special versions available on request