The shaded pole gear Motors by SPG are a type of AC single-phase induction motors with “squirrel-cage” rotor.
Unlike the other AC motors, the Shaded Pole have only one winding, don’t require external capacitor and have a low starting torque. They don’t have outer casing and this allows them to be cheap while maintaining excellent reliability.
– Low noise level
– Available at 110/240 Vac 50/60 Hz
– Output speed from 0.9 Rpm _no to 80 Rpm
– Product available with di_erent ratios
reduction and output torque _ up to 34 Nm
– It is possible to customize the tree
transmission upon request
– The mechanics of the reducer can be
supported by bushings or bearings
– Thermal protection, 2 or 4 pulse encoder
and brakes as standard options