Nippon Pulse’s miniature AC servomotrs of the MDD series (micro direct drive) are AC motors with direct trasmission and high performance.
Each compact MDD motor is equipped with an integrated high performance encoder (absolute or incremental) to obtain direct precise positioning.
The motors are able to bear large loads through a robust bearing arrangement, and can deliver increased torque due to its high-energy magnets and power-dense winding technology. The motors also feature a ripple-reducing design and are clean-room ready.
Nippon Pulse can meet customer needs with customized options for different motor shafts, cable lengths, and sealing options. All MDD motors are designed with optimized speed and torque characteristics.
– Available sizes from 13mm to 70mm
– Continuous torque from 3 mNm up to 1000 mNm
– Speeds up to 3000 rpm on the 13mm model and 200 rpm on the 70mm model.
– Can support hollow shaft structures
– Frame size available in three stack lengths to suit the space requirements of each application
– Motor and encoder integrated in one compact unit
– Optimized design to reduce ripples
– High performance
MDD motors can be integrated into a wide range of applications, including:
– High precision positioning devices
– Semiconductor manufacturing
– Robotic arms and robots
– Production equipment
– Inspection devices
– Smartphone test equipment
– Direct drive applications
MDD motors comply with both RoHS and CE.